Traveling Luck for Baie Vaekao, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie Vaekao?What's around Baie Vaekao?
Wikipedia near Baie Vaekao
Where to stay near Baie Vaekao
Also known as Baie Vaekao-Hapapani
The timezone in Baie Vaekao is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 18:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.8167°, Longitude. -140.1500°
Loading map of Baie Vaekao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie Vaekao, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie Vaekao (0km)
- Baie Hapapani (4.3km)
- Baie Hakaehu (6.1km)
- Baie Motu-hee (9.6km)
- Baie Hakapa (9.6km)
- Baie Pour (17.1km)
- Baie Haume (17.7km)
- Baie Atiheu (21.9km)
- Baie Haopu (23.1km)
- Baie d' Anaho (26.1km)
- Baie Akuoa (27.6km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (30km)
- Baie Marquisienne (32.8km)
- Baie Taiohae (34.7km)
- Baie Hatuatua (35.4km)
- Baie de Aotupa (36.8km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (37km)
- Baie de Tai Oa (38.8km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (38.8km)
- Baie Hakaoke (39.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (38.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Taipi Vaii (31km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (34.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- E One Oa (39.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Baatiioico (38.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Motu Iti (30km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (34.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Atupa Atua (38.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (32.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (18.2km)
Airports close to Baie Vaekao
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (20.9km)