Traveling Luck for Vaitu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vaitu?What's around Vaitu?
Wikipedia near Vaitu
Where to stay near Vaitu
The timezone in Vaitu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. -8.9333°, Longitude. -140.0833°
Loading map of Vaitu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vaitu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie Taiohae (0km)
- Baie de Aotupa (6.1km)
- Baie Hakaoke (8.6km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (15.5km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (17.7km)
- Baie de Tai Oa (19.2km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (19.2km)
- Baie Haume (25.9km)
- Baie Atiheu (26.2km)
- Baie d' Anaho (27.3km)
- Baie Hakapa (27.3km)
- Baie Hatuatua (27.6km)
- Baie Marquisienne (30.1km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (32.8km)
- Baie Hapapani (32.8km)
- Baie Vaekao (34.7km)
- Baie Akuoa (35.4km)
- Baie Hakaehu (40.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (37km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (17.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (0km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (25.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (4.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (34.7km)
Airports close to Vaitu
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (51.7km)