Traveling Luck for Cap Tikapo, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Cap Tikapo?What's around Cap Tikapo?
Wikipedia near Cap Tikapo
Where to stay near Cap Tikapo
Also known as Cap Martin, Cape Martin, Tikapo
The timezone in Cap Tikapo is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. -8.9500°, Longitude. -140.0000°
Satellite map around Cap Tikapo
Loading map of Cap Tikapo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cap Tikapo, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Cap Tikapo
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (34.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (38.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (21.9km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (17.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (26.1km)
Airports close to Cap Tikapo
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (71.1km)