Traveling Luck for Afaahiti, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Afaahiti?What's around Afaahiti?
Wikipedia near Afaahiti
Where to stay near Afaahiti
The timezone in Afaahiti is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 18:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.7500°, Longitude. -149.2833°
Satellite map around Afaahiti
Loading map of Afaahiti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Afaahiti, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Toahotu (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vahi Poeri (7.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Nono (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Morne Farei (10.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fort de Taravao (11.6km)
Airports close to Afaahiti
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (165.5km)