Traveling Luck for Taunoa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Taunoa?What's around Taunoa?
Wikipedia near Taunoa
Where to stay near Taunoa
Also known as Papeari
The timezone in Taunoa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 19:22. It's light
Latitude. -17.7500°, Longitude. -149.3500°
Satellite map around Taunoa
Loading map of Taunoa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taunoa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Port Phaéton (5.2km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port d' Ataiti (10.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Vaitarua (11.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Papeari (10.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pururu (11.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Motuouu (5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Otiaroa (11.3km)
Airports close to Taunoa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (148.4km)