Traveling Luck for Tautira, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Tautira?What's around Tautira?
Wikipedia near Tautira
Where to stay near Tautira
Also known as Tautera
The timezone in Tautira is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.7333°, Longitude. -149.1500°
Satellite map around Tautira
Loading map of Tautira and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tautira, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Vainiotu (0km)
- Rivière Vaitepiha (5km)
- Rivière Vaituara (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaitianna (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaiteiripua (5.2km)
- Rivière Vairoa (5.2km)
- Rivière Mataravi (11.3km)
- Rivière Vairohia (11.3km)
- Rivière Vuiea (11.3km)
- Rivière Teputa (11.6km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (11.6km)
- Rivière Vaitia (14.5km)
- Rivière Vaimuu (15.1km)
- Rivière Aoromarau (15.1km)
- Rivière Vaitaitai (15.1km)
- Rivière Vailopaa (15.1km)
- Rivière Vaiopea (16.5km)
- Rivière Vaipopo (20.1km)
- Rivière Vailerimu (20.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hui (11.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tautira (16.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tahuna (21.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île de Tautira (7.3km)
Airports close to Tautira
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (199.2km)