Traveling Luck for Tevaitoa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Tevaitoa?What's around Tevaitoa?
Wikipedia near Tevaitoa
Where to stay near Tevaitoa
Also known as Peavitoa, Te Avi Toa
The timezone in Tevaitoa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. -16.7833333°, Longitude. -151.5°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tevaitoa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Point Mirimiri (7.1km)
- Pointe Tuufenua (7.1km)
- Pointe Oahutapu (7.1km)
- Pointe Taahava (7.1km)
- Pointe Tereia (7.1km)
- Pointe Tainuu (7.1km)
- Pointe Tenape (11.4km)
- Pointe Farepoe (18.3km)
- Pointe Motu Tiofai (18.3km)
- Pointe du Régent (25km)
- Pointe Motu Tabu (25.3km)
- Pointe Tonoi (29.1km)
- Pointe Apu-Puhi (31.1km)
- Pointe Toamaro (32.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Tevaitoa
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de la Thisbé (29.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Grand Banc Central (25.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Temehani (15.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port d' Uturoa (29.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Maanua (18.3km)
Airports close to Tevaitoa
Uturoa(RFP), Raiatea island, French polynesia (21.2km)
Bora bora(BOB), Bora bora, French polynesia (127.7km)
Huahine(HUH), Huahine island, French polynesia (144.7km)