Traveling Luck for Uturoa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Uturoa?What's around Uturoa?
Wikipedia near Uturoa
Where to stay near Uturoa
The timezone in Uturoa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.7333333°, Longitude. -151.4333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Uturoa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe du Régent (0km)
- Pointe Tonoi (4.9km)
- Pointe Motu Tabu (7.1km)
- Pointe Farepoe (9.9km)
- Pointe Motu Tiofai (9.9km)
- Pointe Tenape (15.7km)
- Pointe Tereia (18km)
- Point Mirimiri (18km)
- Pointe Oahutapu (18km)
- Pointe Tuufenua (18km)
- Pointe Taahava (18km)
- Pointe Toamaro (18.2km)
- Pointe Tepane (20.5km)
- Pointe Apu-Puhi (21.3km)
- Pointe Opeha (25.3km)
- Pointe Tainuu (25.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Uturoa
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de la Thisbé (4.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Grand Banc Central (7.1km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Temehani (11.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port d' Uturoa (4.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Maanua (9.9km)
Airports close to Uturoa
Uturoa(RFP), Raiatea island, French polynesia (10.2km)
Huahine(HUH), Huahine island, French polynesia (122.6km)
Bora bora(BOB), Bora bora, French polynesia (129km)