Traveling Luck for Korombombo Creek, Western, Fiji
Where is Korombombo Creek?What's around Korombombo Creek?
Wikipedia near Korombombo Creek
Where to stay near Korombombo Creek
The timezone in Korombombo Creek is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.1333°, Longitude. 177.2500°
Loading map of Korombombo Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korombombo Creek, in Western, Fiji
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Engusu Point (5km)
- Nathilau Point (7.2km)
- Neisolo Point (9.9km)
- Saravu Point (11.2km)
- Weisami Point (11.2km)
- Sinisauwai Point (11.2km)
- Tavutavulango Point (11.2km)
- Okalawa Point (11.5km)
- Sorosoro Point (11.5km)
- Korokulu Point (14.3km)
- Talanga Point (14.3km)
- Enenda Point (15.5km)
- Tavindi Point (15.8km)
- Vatundamu Point (15.8km)
- Naithimbathimba Point (16.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Naivandrondrondro Entrance (11.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaturuayalewa (5.2km)
Airports close to Korombombo Creek
Nadi international(NAN), Nandi, Fiji (202.5km)