Traveling Luck for Manuka Entrance, Western, Fiji
Where is Manuka Entrance?What's around Manuka Entrance?
Wikipedia near Manuka Entrance
Where to stay near Manuka Entrance
The timezone in Manuka Entrance is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. -17.1°, Longitude. 177.3°
Geographic features & Photographs around Manuka Entrance, in Western, Fiji
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nanuyavunivau Island (0km)
- Nanuyasesara Island (0km)
- Nanuyambalavu Island (0km)
- Vaulanggalangga Island (5km)
- Nggarakali Island (5.2km)
- Ori Island (5.2km)
- Nanuyarara Island (5.2km)
- Vasukanavathi Island (5.2km)
- Nalangga Island (7.2km)
- Nanuyambuli Island (7.2km)
- Vakatawalevu Island (14.3km)
- Vakatawasewa Island (14.3km)
- Naviti Island (15.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Manuka Entrance
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Naivalavala Passage (15.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaturuayalewa (15.8km)