Traveling Luck for Naithuathua Point, Western, Fiji
Where is Naithuathua Point?What's around Naithuathua Point?
Wikipedia near Naithuathua Point
Where to stay near Naithuathua Point
The timezone in Naithuathua Point is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. -17.0666667°, Longitude. 177.2833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Naithuathua Point, in Western, Fiji
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Naithuathua Point (0km)
- Nanuyamangutu Point (5km)
- Narewa Point (5.2km)
- Vulavularei Point (9.9km)
- Vakaweitathi Point (9.9km)
- Enenda Point (11.2km)
- Sorosoro Point (11.5km)
- Nanggaraniulavi Point (14.3km)
- Katasomu Point (14.3km)
- Sinisauwai Point (15.5km)
- Naithimbathimba Point (15.8km)
- Enemauwau Point (15.8km)
- Naivakaravi Point (18.1km)
- Mbombo Point (18.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ori Island (7.2km)
- Nggarakali Island (7.2km)
- Nanuyarara Island (7.2km)
- Vaulanggalangga Island (10.3km)
- Nanuyavunivau Island (11.5km)
- Nanuyambalavu Island (11.5km)
- Nanuyasesara Island (11.5km)
- Nalangga Island (15.5km)
- Nanuyambuli Island (15.5km)
- Nanuyanikuthuve Island (15.8km)
- Vasukanavathi Island (16.3km)
Accommodation around Naithuathua Point
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Naivalavala Passage (7.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naisau (14.3km)