Traveling Luck for Naithuathua Point, Western, Fiji
Where is Naithuathua Point?What's around Naithuathua Point?
Wikipedia near Naithuathua Point
Where to stay near Naithuathua Point
The timezone in Naithuathua Point is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. -17.0667°, Longitude. 177.2833°
Loading map of Naithuathua Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Naithuathua Point, in Western, Fiji
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Naithuathua Point (0km)
- Nanuyamangutu Point (5km)
- Narewa Point (5.2km)
- Vakaweitathi Point (9.9km)
- Vulavularei Point (9.9km)
- Enenda Point (11.2km)
- Sorosoro Point (11.5km)
- Nanggaraniulavi Point (14.3km)
- Katasomu Point (14.3km)
- Sinisauwai Point (15.5km)
- Naithimbathimba Point (15.8km)
- Enemauwau Point (15.8km)
- Mbombo Point (18.1km)
- Naivakaravi Point (18.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ori Island (7.2km)
- Nggarakali Island (7.2km)
- Nanuyarara Island (7.2km)
- Vaulanggalangga Island (10.3km)
- Nanuyambalavu Island (11.5km)
- Nanuyasesara Island (11.5km)
- Nanuyavunivau Island (11.5km)
- Nanuyambuli Island (15.5km)
- Nalangga Island (15.5km)
- Nanuyanikuthuve Island (15.8km)
- Vasukanavathi Island (16.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Naivalavala Passage (7.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naisau (14.3km)