Traveling Luck for Ngunu Bay, Western, Fiji
Where is Ngunu Bay?What's around Ngunu Bay?
Wikipedia near Ngunu Bay
Where to stay near Ngunu Bay
The timezone in Ngunu Bay is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. -17.0833333°, Longitude. 177.2666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngunu Bay, in Western, Fiji
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Vaulanggalangga Island (7.2km)
- Nggarakali Island (9.9km)
- Nanuyarara Island (9.9km)
- Ori Island (9.9km)
- Nanuyanikuthuve Island (9.9km)
- Nanuyambalavu Island (11.2km)
- Nanuyasesara Island (11.2km)
- Nanuyavunivau Island (11.2km)
- Nalangga Island (11.5km)
- Nanuyambuli Island (11.5km)
- Naviti Island (11.5km)
- Vasukanavathi Island (14.3km)
- Vakatawasewa Island (15.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Ngunu Bay
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Naivalavala Passage (14.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaturuayalewa (11.5km)