Traveling Luck for Vakaweitathi Point, Western, Fiji
Where is Vakaweitathi Point?What's around Vakaweitathi Point?
Wikipedia near Vakaweitathi Point
Where to stay near Vakaweitathi Point
The timezone in Vakaweitathi Point is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.0666667°, Longitude. 177.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vakaweitathi Point, in Western, Fiji
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Vulavularei Point (0km)
- Vakaweitathi Point (0km)
- Enenda Point (5.2km)
- Enemauwau Point (7.2km)
- Naithimbathimba Point (7.2km)
- Naithuathua Point (9.9km)
- Narewa Point (11.2km)
- Okalawa Point (11.5km)
- Sorosoro Point (11.5km)
- Korokulu Point (14.3km)
- Nanuyamangutu Point (14.9km)
- Saravu Point (18.4km)
- Weisami Point (18.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vakaweitathi Point
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Naivalavala Passage (15.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaturuayalewa (15.5km)