Traveling Luck for Weisami Point, Western, Fiji
Where is Weisami Point?What's around Weisami Point?
Wikipedia near Weisami Point
Where to stay near Weisami Point
The timezone in Weisami Point is Pacific/Fiji
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.1167°, Longitude. 177.2167°
Loading map of Weisami Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Weisami Point, in Western, Fiji
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Saravu Point (0km)
- Weisami Point (0km)
- Korokulu Point (5.2km)
- Neisolo Point (5.2km)
- Okalawa Point (7.2km)
- Tavutavulango Point (10.3km)
- Enemauwau Point (11.5km)
- Naithimbathimba Point (11.5km)
- Nathilau Point (11.5km)
- Vatundamu Point (11.5km)
- Tavindi Point (11.5km)
- Enenda Point (14.3km)
- Talanga Point (15.5km)
- Sorosoro Point (15.8km)
- Engusu Point (15.8km)
- Ndrawangga Point (16.3km)
- Natangavonovono Point (16.3km)
- Tokatokauna Point (16.3km)
- Tokoyanggua Point (16.3km)
- Vulavularei Point (18.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaturuayalewa (9.9km)