Traveling Luck for Gunung Hamaomar, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Gunung Hamaomar?What's around Gunung Hamaomar?
Wikipedia near Gunung Hamaomar
Where to stay near Gunung Hamaomar
Also known as Monte Hama Omar
The timezone in Gunung Hamaomar is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. -8.7144°, Longitude. 126.8617° , Elevation. 363m
Satellite map around Gunung Hamaomar
Loading map of Gunung Hamaomar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunung Hamaomar, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rumotau (4.1km)
- Bunabiqui (6.2km)
- Caintau (6.4km)
- Iradarate (6.5km)
- Buquila (6.6km)
- Arara (7km)
- Vataomar (7km)
- Iratoi (7.8km)
- Iliomar (8.7km)
- Acara (8.7km)
- Iraluroto (8.8km)
- Laimata (9.1km)
- Acaidoroloho (9.5km)
- Titiravem (9.7km)
- Uatamatar (9.8km)
- Ailebere (10km)
- Ossoira (10.1km)
- Butinafa (10.4km)
- Madaraira (10.6km)
- Maloira (10.7km)
- Caidovalarin (10.9km)
- Lihina (11km)
- Cainliu (11.1km)
- Lalomato (13.1km)
- Tatalalarin (13.2km)
- Tirilolo (13.3km)
- Etevata (13.6km)
- Lurato (13.7km)
- Liufalo (14.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Ima (12.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Sungai Caidafaira (8.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Marafal (10.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gunung Hamaomar
Cakung, Baucau, West timor (132.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.