Traveling Luck for Akrema, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Akrema?What's around Akrema?
Wikipedia near Akrema
Where to stay near Akrema
The timezone in Akrema is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. -8.1333333°, Longitude. 125.6347222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Akrema, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mota Solocai (6.9km)
- Mota Samarameta (7.9km)
- Mota Copauaba (8.5km)
- Mota Perdao (11.3km)
- Mota Metanao (12.6km)
- Mota Kensati (12.9km)
- Mota Bohoho (13.7km)
- Mota Kakai (14.1km)
- Mota Filangato (18.6km)
- Mota Aackrom (20.7km)
- Mota Perikaleo (20.9km)
- Mota Adara (23.8km)
- Mota Akarana (25.1km)
- Mota Hidara (30.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (6.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (25km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (13.8km)