Traveling Luck for Belem, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Belem?What's around Belem?
Wikipedia near Belem
Where to stay near Belem
The timezone in Belem is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. -8.1533332999999999°, Longitude. 125.6375°
Geographic features & Photographs around Belem, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nuhatutu Bihiro (1.6km)
- Nuhatutu Ilimada (4.6km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (4.9km)
- Nuhatutu Tutowara (6.6km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 1 (7.1km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 2 (8.3km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (9.9km)
- Nuhatutu Rumalau (11.1km)
- Nuhatutu Ekmunu (13.9km)
- Foho Acroni (18.8km)
- Foho Adarameta (21.3km)
- Foho Pacomacou (22.7km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (26.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (10.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (21.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (12.6km)