Traveling Luck for Uaroana, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Uaroana?What's around Uaroana?
Wikipedia near Uaroana
Where to stay near Uaroana
The timezone in Uaroana is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.1578°, Longitude. 125.6381°
Satellite map around Uaroana
Loading map of Uaroana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uaroana, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nuhatutu Bihiro (2.1km)
- Nuhatutu Ilimada (3.9km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (5.1km)
- Nuhatutu Tutowara (6.5km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 1 (6.7km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 2 (8km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (9.4km)
- Nuhatutu Rumalau (10.2km)
- Nuhatutu Ekmunu (13.1km)
- Foho Acroni (18.2km)
- Foho Adarameta (20.7km)
- Foho Pacomacou (21.9km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (25.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (11.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (20.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (12.6km)