Traveling Luck for Mota Hahic, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Mota Hahic?What's around Mota Hahic?
Wikipedia near Mota Hahic
Where to stay near Mota Hahic
The timezone in Mota Hahic is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -8.5425°, Longitude. 125.6769444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mota Hahic, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jembatankik (1.1km)
- Manoroni (1.6km)
- Bemanotolu (1.7km)
- Berukulun (1.7km)
- Ailoklaran (2.1km)
- Besidada (2.2km)
- Hera (2.2km)
- Mantarlido (2.3km)
- Lepos (2.6km)
- Beraka (3.2km)
- Montensaun (3.4km)
- Bidik (3.6km)
- Motakik (4.8km)
- Liqirahu (5.1km)
- Airiti (5.9km)
- Caremon (6.1km)
- Akanunu (8.2km)
- Lolesu (9.2km)
- Pasir Putih (10.3km)
- Raimia (10.3km)
- Susan (11.9km)
- Fatuahi (12.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Hera (3.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mota Manilasiha (5.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mota Hahic
Cakung, Baucau, West timor (185.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.