Traveling Luck for Berukulun, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Berukulun?What's around Berukulun?
Wikipedia near Berukulun
Where to stay near Berukulun
The timezone in Berukulun is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -8.5466666999999994°, Longitude. 125.6716667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Berukulun, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Berukulun (0km)
- Jembatankik (0.8km)
- Besidada (1.1km)
- Montensaun (1.7km)
- Bidik (2.5km)
- Mantarlido (2.9km)
- Motakik (3.1km)
- Ailoklaran (3.1km)
- Bemanotolu (3.2km)
- Manoroni (3.3km)
- Liqirahu (3.8km)
- Hera (3.9km)
- Lepos (4.1km)
- Airiti (4.2km)
- Caremon (4.5km)
- Beraka (4.8km)
- Akanunu (6.5km)
- Lolesu (7.7km)
- Raimia (8.6km)
- Susan (10.2km)
- Fatuahi (10.9km)
- Pasir Putih (12km)
- Ailelehu (12.4km)
- Bedois (12.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Teluk Hera (5.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mota Manilasiha (3.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Berukulun
Cakung, Baucau, West timor (186.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.