Traveling Luck for Mota Kakai, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Mota Kakai?What's around Mota Kakai?
Wikipedia near Mota Kakai
Where to stay near Mota Kakai
The timezone in Mota Kakai is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.1883°, Longitude. 125.6317°
Satellite map around Mota Kakai
Loading map of Mota Kakai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mota Kakai, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nuhatutu Rumalau (4.1km)
- Nuhatutu Ilimada (5.7km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 1 (6.7km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (7km)
- Nuhatutu Ekmunu (7.7km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 2 (8km)
- Nuhatutu Tutowara (8.4km)
- Nuhatutu Bihiro (9km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (9.1km)
- Foho Acroni (12.9km)
- Foho Adarameta (15km)
- Foho Pacomacou (15.8km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (17.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (18.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (14.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (12.9km)