Traveling Luck for Nuhatutu Bihiro, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Nuhatutu Bihiro?What's around Nuhatutu Bihiro?
Wikipedia near Nuhatutu Bihiro
Where to stay near Nuhatutu Bihiro
The timezone in Nuhatutu Bihiro is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.1530556000000001°, Longitude. 125.6313889° , Elevation. 322m
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuhatutu Bihiro, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nuhatutu Bihiro (0km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (3.4km)
- Nuhatutu Ilimada (3.8km)
- Nuhatutu Tutowara (5.2km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 1 (5.9km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 2 (7km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (8.8km)
- Nuhatutu Rumalau (10.4km)
- Nuhatutu Ekmunu (13km)
- Foho Acroni (17.8km)
- Foho Adarameta (20.3km)
- Foho Pacomacou (21.7km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (25.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (10km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (20.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (11.1km)