Traveling Luck for Teluk Bibare, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Teluk Bibare?What's around Teluk Bibare?
Wikipedia near Teluk Bibare
Where to stay near Teluk Bibare
The timezone in Teluk Bibare is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. -8.1519443999999996°, Longitude. 125.6380556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Teluk Bibare, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nuhatutu Bihiro (1.7km)
- Nuhatutu Ilimada (5km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (5.1km)
- Nuhatutu Tutowara (6.8km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 1 (7.4km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 2 (8.6km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (10.3km)
- Nuhatutu Rumalau (11.5km)
- Nuhatutu Ekmunu (14.2km)
- Foho Acroni (19.2km)
- Foho Adarameta (21.7km)
- Foho Pacomacou (23km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (26.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (10.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (21.6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (12.8km)