Traveling Luck for Teluk Couti, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Teluk Couti?What's around Teluk Couti?
Wikipedia near Teluk Couti
Where to stay near Teluk Couti
The timezone in Teluk Couti is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. -8.1708°, Longitude. 125.5836°
Satellite map around Teluk Couti
Loading map of Teluk Couti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Teluk Couti, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mota Filangato (2.6km)
- Mota Bohoho (2.8km)
- Mota Metanao (3.7km)
- Mota Aackrom (4.7km)
- Mota Copauaba (7.8km)
- Mota Adara (7.9km)
- Mota Solocai (9.7km)
- Mota Perdao (9.9km)
- Mota Perikaleo (12.5km)
- Mota Kensati (12.7km)
- Mota Kakai (13km)
- Mota Samarameta (13.9km)
- Mota Hidara (14.5km)
- Mota Akarana (15.3km)
- Mota Chinaede (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Atunaro (16.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (11.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Buku Manolala (2.7km)