Traveling Luck for Mota Adara, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Mota Adara?What's around Mota Adara?
Wikipedia near Mota Adara
Where to stay near Mota Adara
The timezone in Mota Adara is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.1955556000000005°, Longitude. 125.56472220000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mota Adara, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Foho Adarameta (5.1km)
- Foho Acroni (5.2km)
- Foho Pacomacou (7.1km)
- Nuhatutu Ekmunu (9.5km)
- Foho Hidara (10.6km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (11.6km)
- Nuhatutu Rumalau (13km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 2 (13.1km)
- Nuhatutu Amaulo (13.4km)
- Nuhatutu Dora 1 (14.3km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (14.6km)
- Nuhatutu Tutowara (15.1km)
- Foho Canilanuto (15.4km)
- Foho Tutonairina (15.5km)
- Foho Marubos (16.4km)
- Nuhatutu Tutotimo (17.1km)
- Nuhatutu Ilimada (17.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Buku Caretatuto (16.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (7.2km)