Traveling Luck for Mota Lembletamboing, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Mota Lembletamboing?What's around Mota Lembletamboing?
Wikipedia near Mota Lembletamboing
Where to stay near Mota Lembletamboing
The timezone in Mota Lembletamboing is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:53. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.3058°, Longitude. 125.5661°
Loading map of Mota Lembletamboing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mota Lembletamboing, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mota Lembletamboing (0km)
- Mota Apakugarang (1km)
- Mota Anameta (2.1km)
- Mota Owena (2.2km)
- Mota Metarae (4.2km)
- Mota Harulela (6.4km)
- Mota Berau (8.5km)
- Mota Lampia (9.2km)
- Mota Inonomanokoll (9.2km)
- Mota Laemana (10.8km)
- Mota Samalais (12km)
- Mota Eklai (13.5km)
- Mota Tutonariana (15.6km)
- Mota Talimeta (15.8km)
- Mota Maui (19.8km)
- Mota Akarana (22.4km)
- Mota Chinaede (22.6km)
- Mota Hidara (23.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Foho Hahemui (6.2km)
- Pulau Atauro (7.6km)
- Foho Manucoco (9.5km)
- Romanua Nuhatutu (10.6km)
- Foho Tutonariana (12.5km)
- Foho Canilanuto (12.9km)
- Foho Marubos (15.2km)
- Nuhatutu Suratuto (16.8km)
- Foho Tutonairina (17.1km)
- Foho Hidara (17.7km)
- Nuhatutu Amaulo (20.6km)
- Foho Pacomacou (22.2km)
- Foho Adarameta (24.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Maguer (23.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Vila (13.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Atauro (23.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Muara Metarahan (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mota Metarina (4.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mota Lembletamboing
Cakung, Baucau, West timor (217.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.