Traveling Luck for Sungai Massoco, East Timor (general), East Timor
Where is Sungai Massoco?What's around Sungai Massoco?
Wikipedia near Sungai Massoco
Where to stay near Sungai Massoco
The timezone in Sungai Massoco is Asia/Dili
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. -8.7397°, Longitude. 126.8692°
Satellite map around Sungai Massoco
Loading map of Sungai Massoco and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Massoco, in East Timor (general), East Timor
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iradarate (2.5km)
- Iraluroto (6.1km)
- Buquila (8km)
- Laimata (8.3km)
- Iratoi (8.7km)
- Arara (10.7km)
- Caintau (10.8km)
- Rumotau (10.8km)
- Acara (11.2km)
- Bunabiqui (11.4km)
- Madaraira (12.2km)
- Lihina (12.2km)
- Lalomato (12.3km)
- Ossoira (13.1km)
- Iliomar (13.1km)
- Uatamatar (13.2km)
- Vataomar (13.7km)
- Ailebere (13.8km)
- Titiravem (14.5km)
- Butinafa (15.9km)
- Acaidoroloho (16.2km)
- Caidovalarin (16.8km)
- Maloira (16.9km)
- Cainliu (17.4km)
- Rofo (17.9km)
- Tirilolo (18.2km)
- Etevata (18.5km)
- Tatalalarin (18.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Ima (9.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Marafal (14.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sungai Massoco
Cakung, Baucau, West timor (137.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.