Traveling Luck for Shell Islands, Tasmania, Australia
Where is Shell Islands?What's around Shell Islands?
Wikipedia near Shell Islands
Where to stay near Shell Islands
The timezone in Shell Islands is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. -41.1697°, Longitude. 146.5703°
Satellite map around Shell Islands
Loading map of Shell Islands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shell Islands, in Tasmania, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Point Sorell (38.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Port Sorell (23.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Shell Islands (0km)
Accommodation around Shell Islands
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- North East Bay (6.6km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- North East Arm (8.9km)