Traveling Luck for Port Sorell, Tasmania, Australia
Where is Port Sorell?What's around Port Sorell?
Wikipedia near Port Sorell
Where to stay near Port Sorell
The timezone in Port Sorell is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. -41.1667°, Longitude. 146.5500°
Satellite map around Port Sorell
Loading map of Port Sorell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Sorell, in Tasmania, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Point Sorell (33km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Port Sorell (22.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Shell Islands (10km)
Accommodation around Port Sorell
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- North East Bay (16.1km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- North East Arm (17.5km)