Traveling Luck for Wesley Vale, Tasmania, Australia
Where is Wesley Vale?What's around Wesley Vale?
Wikipedia near Wesley Vale
Where to stay near Wesley Vale
Also known as Westey Vale
The timezone in Wesley Vale is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. -41.183333300000001°, Longitude. 146.44999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Wesley Vale, in Tasmania, Australia
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Aitkenhead Spit (42km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Horseshoe Reef (27.1km)
Accommodation around Wesley Vale
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Port Frederick (41.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Mussel Rock (43.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Devonport East (41.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Don Junction (49.5km)