Traveling Luck for Appletree Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Appletree Bay?What's around Appletree Bay?
Wikipedia near Appletree Bay
Where to stay near Appletree Bay
The timezone in Appletree Bay is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. -33.6500°, Longitude. 151.1500°
Satellite map around Appletree Bay
Loading map of Appletree Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Appletree Bay, in New South Wales, Australia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waratah Creek (10.7km)
- Cackle Creek (10.7km)
- Still Creek (15.9km)
- Calna Creek (15.9km)
- Spring Gully (17.7km)
- Lovers Jump Creek (17.7km)
- Tunks Creek (20.5km)
- Smiths Creek (22.1km)
- South Branch Charltons Creek (22.1km)
- Middle Branch Charltons Creek (22.1km)
- Coal and Candle Creek (31.9km)
- Joe Crafts Creek (33.4km)
- Calabash Creek (35.4km)
- Bare Creek (35.5km)
- Bujwa Creek (40.8km)
- Right Branch McCarrs Creek (41.8km)
Accommodation around Appletree Bay
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Galston Gorge (28.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Hornsby Shire (36.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Duffys Forest (22.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Lambert Peninsula (35.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Kuring-gai Chase (22.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bobbin Head (10.7km)
Airports close to Appletree Bay
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (146.4km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (150.7km)
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (153.3km)