Traveling Luck for Coal and Candle Creek, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Coal and Candle Creek?What's around Coal and Candle Creek?
Wikipedia near Coal and Candle Creek
Where to stay near Coal and Candle Creek
The timezone in Coal and Candle Creek is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. -33.616666700000003°, Longitude. 151.21666669999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Coal and Candle Creek, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cottage Point (6.8km)
- Little Shark Rock Point (8.2km)
- Cowan Point (8.2km)
- Shark Rock Point (8.2km)
- Mud Point (24.5km)
- Woody Point (24.7km)
- Green Point (25.4km)
- Gunyah Point (25.4km)
- Juno Point (28km)
- Croppy Point (28km)
- Church Point (31.9km)
- Walker Point (31.9km)
- Flat Rock Point (33.3km)
- Kangaroo Point (33.3km)
- Longnose Point (34.2km)
- Soldiers Point (35.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Yeomans Bay (0km)
- Looking Glass Bay (6.8km)
- Little Jerusalem Bay (8.2km)
- Refuge Bay (15.9km)
- America Bay (15.9km)
- Jerusalem Bay (17.7km)
- Porto Bay (25.4km)
- Little Pitt Water (26.2km)
- Lovett Bay (28.5km)
- Flint and Steel Bay (31.8km)
- Appletree Bay (31.9km)
- Parsley Bay (33.3km)
- Pitt Water (34.2km)
- Towlers Bay (34.2km)
- Coasters Retreat (35.1km)
Accommodation around Coal and Candle Creek
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Pitt Inlet (26.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Middle Bank (28km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Pittwater Road (31.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eleanor Bluffs (21.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- The Basin (28.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Lambert Peninsula (10.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cottage Rock (10.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Duffys Forest (25.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Kuring-gai Chase (10.7km)
Airports close to Coal and Candle Creek
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (163.1km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (178.3km)
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (178.8km)