Traveling Luck for Flint and Steel Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Flint and Steel Bay?What's around Flint and Steel Bay?
Wikipedia near Flint and Steel Bay
Where to stay near Flint and Steel Bay
The timezone in Flint and Steel Bay is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.5833333°, Longitude. 151.2833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Flint and Steel Bay, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Flint and Steel Point (8.2km)
- Third (10.4km)
- Walker Point (10.6km)
- Soldiers Point (10.6km)
- Second (11km)
- First (12.3km)
- Juno Point (15.9km)
- Croppy Point (15.9km)
- Observation Point (15.9km)
- Longnose Point (17.7km)
- Green Point (21.3km)
- Stripe Point (21.3km)
- Gunyah Point (22km)
- Green Point (22km)
- Woody Point (22.7km)
- Taylors Point (25.4km)
- Flat Rock Point (26.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Flint and Steel Bay
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Middle Bank (15.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Hawkesbury River Station (26.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Commodore Heights (6.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eleanor Bluffs (13.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- The Basin (8.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cottage Rock (22.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ettymalong Swamp (25.4km)
Airports close to Flint and Steel Bay
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (183.9km)
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (206.1km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (207.1km)