Traveling Luck for Fox Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Fox Bay?What's around Fox Bay?
Wikipedia near Fox Bay
Where to stay near Fox Bay
The timezone in Fox Bay is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.4833333°, Longitude. 151.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fox Bay, in New South Wales, Australia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Marlows Creek (15.9km)
- Mangrove Creek (15.9km)
- Hawkesbury River (15.9km)
- Mooney Mooney Creek (16.3km)
- Christys Creek (21.2km)
- Breakfast Creek (22km)
- Pumpkin Point Creek (22km)
- Cabbage Tree Creek (24.4km)
- Scotchmans Creek (26.1km)
- Piles Creek (26.1km)
- Tarbay Creek (27.9km)
- Dinner Creek (27.9km)
- Popran Creek (27.9km)
- Hawkesbury River (28km)
- Mullet Creek (28km)
- Floods Creek (31.8km)
- Little Mooney Mooney Creek (32.5km)
- Hominy Creek (35.2km)
- Coolah Creek (37.8km)
- Screech Owl Valley (38.4km)
- Berowra Creek (38.5km)
- Kimmerikong Creek (38.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Moloro (17.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Gosford Shire (33.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Staples Lookout (35km)
- a straight section of a navigable stream or channel between two bends.
- Haycock Reach (35km)
Airports close to Fox Bay
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (180.9km)
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (227.7km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (233.6km)