Traveling Luck for Kangaroo Point, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Kangaroo Point?What's around Kangaroo Point?
Wikipedia near Kangaroo Point
Where to stay near Kangaroo Point
The timezone in Kangaroo Point is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. -33.55°, Longitude. 151.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangaroo Point, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kangaroo Point (0km)
- Mooney Mooney Point (8.1km)
- Mud Point (10.6km)
- Flat Rock Point (13.6km)
- Mullet Point (15.9km)
- Gunyah Point (15.9km)
- Green Point (15.9km)
- Prickly Point (17.7km)
- Bar Point (21.2km)
- Berowra Point (22km)
- Fishermans Point (22km)
- Juno Point (22km)
- Croppy Point (22km)
- Little Shark Rock Point (25.4km)
- Cowan Point (25.4km)
- Shark Rock Point (25.4km)
- Walker Point (28.5km)
- Oaky Point (31.8km)
- Pumpkin Point (31.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Middle Bank (22km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Halletts Beach (28km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eleanor Bluffs (26.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cottage Rock (28km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Challenger Head (26.2km)
Airports close to Kangaroo Point
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (173.5km)
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (195.2km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (203.7km)