Traveling Luck for Little Shark Rock Point, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Little Shark Rock Point?What's around Little Shark Rock Point?
Wikipedia near Little Shark Rock Point
Where to stay near Little Shark Rock Point
The timezone in Little Shark Rock Point is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.6°, Longitude. 151.2166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Little Shark Rock Point, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cowan Point (0km)
- Little Shark Rock Point (0km)
- Shark Rock Point (0km)
- Cottage Point (10.6km)
- Mud Point (16.3km)
- Green Point (17.7km)
- Gunyah Point (17.7km)
- Juno Point (21.3km)
- Croppy Point (21.3km)
- Flat Rock Point (25.4km)
- Kangaroo Point (25.4km)
- Walker Point (26.2km)
- Woody Point (27.9km)
- Flint and Steel Point (31.8km)
- Mullet Point (33.3km)
- Mooney Mooney Point (33.3km)
- Soldiers Point (34.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Pitt Inlet (32km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Middle Bank (21.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eleanor Bluffs (15.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- The Basin (27.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Lambert Peninsula (17.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cottage Rock (6.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Duffys Forest (33.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Challenger Head (15.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Kuring-gai Chase (17.7km)
Airports close to Little Shark Rock Point
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (171.2km)
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (178.6km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (185.3km)