Traveling Luck for Looking Glass Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Looking Glass Bay?What's around Looking Glass Bay?
Wikipedia near Looking Glass Bay
Where to stay near Looking Glass Bay
The timezone in Looking Glass Bay is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.6166667°, Longitude. 151.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Looking Glass Bay, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cottage Point (0km)
- Little Shark Rock Point (10.6km)
- Shark Rock Point (10.6km)
- Cowan Point (10.6km)
- Mud Point (25.4km)
- Gunyah Point (28km)
- Green Point (28km)
- Woody Point (31.4km)
- Oaky Point (31.8km)
- Juno Point (31.9km)
- Croppy Point (31.9km)
- Kangaroo Point (32.6km)
- Flat Rock Point (35.4km)
- Walker Point (36.7km)
- Church Point (37.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Looking Glass Bay
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Pitt Inlet (31.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Middle Bank (31.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eleanor Bluffs (26.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- The Basin (35.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Lambert Peninsula (15.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cottage Rock (15.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Duffys Forest (24.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Kuring-gai Chase (8.2km)
Airports close to Looking Glass Bay
Kingsford smith international airport(SYD), Sydney, Australia (162.6km)
Richmond(RCM), Richmond, Australia (172km)
Sydney bankstown(BWU), Sydney, Australia (174.8km)