Traveling Luck for Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Newcastle?What's around Newcastle?
Wikipedia near Newcastle
Where to stay near Newcastle
Also known as Newcastle, Newcastle i New South Wales, Novkastelo, ニューカッスル
The timezone in Newcastle is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. -32.9166667°, Longitude. 151.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Newcastle, in New South Wales, Australia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Newcastle
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Broadmeadow (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Flagstaff Hill (17.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Fullerton Cove (44.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Dudley Beach (29.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- King Edward Park (15.7km)
- a straight section of a navigable stream or channel between two bends.
- Windeyers Reach (24.9km)