Traveling Luck for Newee Creek, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Newee Creek?What's around Newee Creek?
Wikipedia near Newee Creek
Where to stay near Newee Creek
The timezone in Newee Creek is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.6666667°, Longitude. 152.95°
Geographic features & Photographs around Newee Creek, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nambucca Heads (26.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Wellington Rocks (26.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Newee Creek (0km)
Accommodation around Newee Creek
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Valla Headland (39.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Valla Siding (41.9km)
Airports close to Newee Creek
Coffs harbour(CFS), Coff's harbour, Australia (166.5km)