Traveling Luck for Oyster Creek, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Oyster Creek?What's around Oyster Creek?
Wikipedia near Oyster Creek
Where to stay near Oyster Creek
The timezone in Oyster Creek is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.5666667°, Longitude. 153.0166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Oyster Creek, in New South Wales, Australia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nambucca Heads (37.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Wellington Rocks (37.1km)
Accommodation around Oyster Creek
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- North Beach (46.2km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Valla Siding (9.8km)
Airports close to Oyster Creek
Coffs harbour(CFS), Coff's harbour, Australia (115.6km)