Traveling Luck for Pine Creek, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Pine Creek?What's around Pine Creek?
Wikipedia near Pine Creek
Where to stay near Pine Creek
The timezone in Pine Creek is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. -30.3833333°, Longitude. 153.08333329999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pine Creek, in New South Wales, Australia
Accommodation around Pine Creek
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- North Beach (39.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Coffs Harbour Mo (32.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Coffs Harbour (44.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Big Boambee (35.2km)
Airports close to Pine Creek
Coffs harbour(CFS), Coff's harbour, Australia (30.5km)