Traveling Luck for Possum Brush, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Possum Brush?What's around Possum Brush?
Wikipedia near Possum Brush
Where to stay near Possum Brush
The timezone in Possum Brush is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. -32.0666667°, Longitude. 152.4333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Possum Brush, in New South Wales, Australia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hallidays Point (47km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Glenora (26.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Nine Mile Beach (40.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kiwarric State Forest (30.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Breakneck Hill (24.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Gowack Island (26.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bull Hill (21.3km)