Traveling Luck for Somersby, New South Wales, Australia
Where is Somersby?What's around Somersby?
Wikipedia near Somersby
Where to stay near Somersby
The timezone in Somersby is Australia/Hobart
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 20:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.3667°, Longitude. 151.2833°
Satellite map around Somersby
Loading map of Somersby and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Somersby, in New South Wales, Australia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bumble Creek (15.8km)
- Cunninghams Creek (21.9km)
- Lower Gully (28.4km)
- Wyoming Creek (31.7km)
- Dillions Creek (32.4km)
- Dog Trap Gully (34km)
- Footts Gully (34.9km)
- Floods Creek (35.2km)
- Winge Ho Creek (36.5km)
- Drop Down Creek (37.6km)
- Left Hand Gully (37.6km)
- Narara Creek (38.3km)
- Dead Horse Creek (41km)
- Hallards Creek (41km)
- Piles Creek (42.8km)
- Christys Creek (45.4km)
- Donovans Gully (48.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Somersby
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Blackbutt Range (31.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Native Dog Bay (45.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- The Pigsties (41km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Somersby Falls (17.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Gosford Shire (36.5km)