Traveling Luck for Nuusilaelae Island, general, American Samoa
Where is Nuusilaelae Island?What's around Nuusilaelae Island?
Wikipedia near Nuusilaelae Island
Where to stay near Nuusilaelae Island
The timezone in Nuusilaelae Island is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.1764°, Longitude. -169.6833°
Satellite map around Nuusilaelae Island
Loading map of Nuusilaelae Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuusilaelae Island, in general, American Samoa
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tuumuai Point (1.6km)
- Tauga Point (3.5km)
- Feia Point (3.9km)
- Lepua Point (5km)
- Sinapoto Point (5.3km)
- Papaloloa Point (6km)
- Fatuana Point (6.8km)
- Fatuaga Point (13.3km)
- Asagatai Point (14.7km)
- Tamatupu Point (15.2km)
- Tumatolu Point (15.7km)
- Pouono Point (18.1km)
- Vaisaili Point (19.6km)
- Leaumasili Point (21.1km)
- Imoa Point (21.3km)
- Maga Point (21.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Alei Stream (1.6km)
- Saumolia Stream (1.6km)
- Malaetia Stream (1.7km)
- Amouli Stream (1.9km)
- Tufu Stream (2.4km)
- Matasina Stream (3.3km)
- Agaputuputu Stream (5.3km)
- Tafe Stream (5.9km)
- Ulafala Stream (6.7km)
- Vainuulua Stream (7.4km)
- Sinapoto Stream (21km)
- Vaaui Stream (21.1km)
- Alei Stream (21.2km)
- Talaisina Stream (21.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vaoto Marsh (5.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- South Ofu Beach (10.4km)
- Ofu Airport (5.6km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- South Pacific Ocean (10km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Asaga Strait (15km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Olosega Elementary School (17.3km)