Traveling Luck for Tafalau (historical), general, American Samoa
Where is Tafalau (historical)?What's around Tafalau (historical)?
Wikipedia near Tafalau (historical)
Where to stay near Tafalau (historical)
The timezone in Tafalau (historical) is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. -14.17417°, Longitude. -169.60861° , Elevation. 6m
Geographic features & Photographs around Tafalau (historical), in general, American Samoa
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Alei Stream (0.3km)
- Sinapoto Stream (0.7km)
- Vaaui Stream (0.7km)
- Talaisina Stream (1.2km)
- Topea Stream (1.3km)
- Etemuli Stream (3.7km)
- Papausi Stream (5.2km)
- Vainuulua Stream (13.9km)
- Ulafala Stream (14.8km)
- Tafe Stream (15.7km)
- Agaputuputu Stream (16.4km)
- Tufu Stream (19.2km)
- Matasina Stream (19.2km)
- Amouli Stream (19.4km)
- Malaetia Stream (19.5km)
- Saumolia Stream (19.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Imoa Point (0.9km)
- Leala Point (3.2km)
- Leaumasili Point (4.1km)
- Pouono Point (5km)
- Tumatolu Point (5.4km)
- Vaisaili Point (5.5km)
- Tamatupu Point (5.9km)
- Asagatai Point (6.4km)
- Maga Point (6.9km)
- Fatuaga Point (7.9km)
- Fatuana Point (15.9km)
- Sinapoto Point (16.7km)
- Lepua Point (17.3km)
- Papaloloa Point (17.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Vaoto Marsh (17.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- South Ofu Beach (10.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ofu Airport (16.8km)
- a large body of salt water more or less confined by continuous land or chains of islands forming a subdivision of an ocean.
- South Pacific Ocean (18.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Asaga Strait (6.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Olosega Elementary School (4.4km)