Traveling Luck for Moega-a-uila, general, American Samoa
Where is Moega-a-uila?What's around Moega-a-uila?
Wikipedia near Moega-a-uila
Where to stay near Moega-a-uila
The timezone in Moega-a-uila is Pacific/Pago_Pago
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. -14.2208°, Longitude. -169.5086°
Satellite map around Moega-a-uila
Loading map of Moega-a-uila and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moega-a-uila, in general, American Samoa
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Tufu Point (0.6km)
- Siulagi Point (1.2km)
- Siuai Point (1.8km)
- Utumanua Point (2.8km)
- Loto Point (6km)
- Faasouga Point (6.4km)
- Matavai Point (7.1km)
- Vaitele Point (7.4km)
- Mulisinalua Point (8.1km)
- Vaita Point (9.8km)
- Moso Point (14.7km)
- Lafogaufi Point (16.3km)
- Mataavaloa Point (16.7km)
- Papaotoma Point (17km)
- Siufaalele Point (17.5km)
- Leatutoga Point (17.6km)
- Fatatele Point (17.7km)
- Lotoaise Point (17.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tau Airport (2.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Manu`a, District of (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Lata Mountain (15.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ta`ü Marsh (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vailega Spring (7.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Moega-a-uila (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Faleiulu Stream (3.6km)
- a long, narrow bedrock platform bounded by steeper slopes above and below, usually overlooking a waterbody.
- Liu Bench (16.4km)