Traveling Luck for Slate Ridge, Virginia, United States
Where is Slate Ridge?What's around Slate Ridge?
Wikipedia near Slate Ridge
Where to stay near Slate Ridge
The timezone in Slate Ridge is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:29 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.0550°, Longitude. -77.9747°
Weather near Slate Ridge; Report from Winchester Regional, VA 7.2km away
Satellite map around Slate Ridge
Loading map of Slate Ridge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slate Ridge, in Virginia, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Fisher Hill (2.3km)
- Pine Acres (2.8km)
- Calmes Neck Estates (3.1km)
- Berrys (3.2km)
- Mountain Lake (3.6km)
- Willow Lake (4km)
- River Park (4.2km)
- Paris Heights (4.4km)
- Frogtown (4.6km)
- Care Free Acres (5.2km)
- Ashby Gap Estates (5.5km)
- Ashby Run (5.7km)
- Blue Ridge Downs (6km)
- Lockes Landing (6.5km)
- Millwood (7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Mountain Lake Campground (2.5km)
- The Vineyard Estate (3km)
- Berrys Ferry (historical) (3.2km)
- Lakeville Estate (4km)
- Ball Estate (4.1km)
- Providence Chapel (4.6km)
- Glenvin Estate (4.7km)
- Springsberry Estate (5.2km)
- Rosemont Estate (5.3km)
- Clay Hill Estate (5.4km)
- Burwells Mill (historical) (6.1km)
- Carter Hall (6.3km)
- Prices Mill (historical) (6.4km)
- Cunningham Parish Chapel (6.9km)
Accommodation around Slate Ridge
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Ashby Gap (5.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Calmes Neck (2.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Paris Post Office (6.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Short Hill Farm Dam (6.8km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Swift Shoals (6.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Watermelon Park (6.9km)
Airports close to Slate Ridge
Washington dulles international(IAD), Washington, Usa (56.9km)
Ronald reagan washington national(DCA), Washington, Usa (102.9km)
Quantico mcaf(NYG), Quantico, Usa (103.4km)
Andrews afb(ADW), Camp springs, Usa (121.8km)
Baltimore washington international(BWI), Baltimore, Usa (138.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Slate Ridge
Tipton, Fort meade, Usa (128.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.