Traveling Luck for Sharps, Virginia, United States
Where is Sharps?What's around Sharps?
Wikipedia near Sharps
Where to stay near Sharps
The timezone in Sharps is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:12 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.8239°, Longitude. -76.7011° , Elevation. 4m
Weather near Sharps; Report from TAPPAHANNOCK, null 22.3km away
Satellite map around Sharps
Loading map of Sharps and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sharps, in Virginia, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Myrtle Swamp (0.9km)
- Farnham Creek (2.3km)
- Hatters Creek (2.6km)
- Cedar Creek (5.2km)
- Laytons Branch (5.3km)
- North Fork Richardson Creek (6.1km)
- Mill Swamp (6.3km)
- Poplar Swamp (6.4km)
- Muddy Gut (6.7km)
- Richardson Creek (7km)
- Perch Creek (7.2km)
- Morattico Creek (7.4km)
- Conley Swamp (7.4km)
- Laton Swamp (8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
Accommodation around Sharps
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Shandy Hall Farm Airport (6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Butylo Bluff (7.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Snake Island (2.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Milden Cemetery (0.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Morattico Swamp (5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wildwood Beach (4.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- McKans Bay (7.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Cedar Creek Pond (6.7km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Bowlers Rock (3.4km)
Airports close to Sharps
Patuxent river nas(NHK), Patuxent river, Usa (70.3km)
Richmond international(RIC), Richmond, Usa (80.2km)
Felker aaf(FAF), Fort eustis, Usa (95.3km)
Newport news williamsburg international(PHF), Newport news, Usa (97.6km)
Langley afb(LFI), Hampton, Usa (108.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sharps
Tipton, Fort meade, Usa (171.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.