Traveling Luck for Belmont, Virginia, United States
Where is Belmont?What's around Belmont?
Wikipedia near Belmont
Where to stay near Belmont
The timezone in Belmont is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:29 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 38.9022°, Longitude. -78.2000° , Elevation. 195m
Weather near Belmont; Report from Winchester Regional, VA 24.8km away
Satellite map around Belmont
Loading map of Belmont and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belmont, in Virginia, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Old School Baptist Church (1.6km)
- House of Jacob Church (1.6km)
- Full Gospel Church (1.6km)
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church (1.9km)
- Front Royal Bible Church (1.9km)
- Front Royal Presbyterian Church (2km)
- Happy Creek Primitive Baptist Church (2km)
- Saint Johns Roman Catholic Church (2.2km)
- Front Royal United Methodist Church (2.3km)
- First Baptist Church (2.3km)
- John Wesley United Methodist Church (2.4km)
- Faith Fellowship Church (2.5km)
- Calvary Episcopal Church (2.6km)
- Bible Church (2.8km)
- Marlow Heights Baptist Church (3.1km)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (3.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (0.4km)
- Royal Plaza Shopping Center (1.6km)
- Shenandoah Valley Overlook (1.7km)
- Gateway Plaza Shopping Center (1.9km)
- John Mann Methodist Episcopal Church (historical) (2.2km)
- John Wesley Methodist Episcopal Church (historical) (2.4km)
- Williams Chapel (2.4km)
- Constitution Oak Plaza Shopping Center (2.8km)
- Church of the Nazarene (3.1km)
- Bethel Temple Church of God (3.4km)
- White Oaks Farm (3.5km)
Accommodation around Belmont
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WFTR-AM (Front Royal) (2.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Warren Memorial Hospital (3.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Catlett Mountain (3.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Front Royal Post Office (2.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sloan Creek (3.5km)
Airports close to Belmont
Washington dulles international(IAD), Washington, Usa (79km)
Quantico mcaf(NYG), Quantico, Usa (109.6km)
Ronald reagan washington national(DCA), Washington, Usa (123.3km)
Andrews afb(ADW), Camp springs, Usa (141.8km)
Baltimore washington international(BWI), Baltimore, Usa (165.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belmont
Tipton, Fort meade, Usa (154.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.