Traveling Luck for Webb County Courthouse, Texas, United States
Where is Webb County Courthouse?What's around Webb County Courthouse?
Wikipedia near Webb County Courthouse
Where to stay near Webb County Courthouse
The timezone in Webb County Courthouse is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 27.5681°, Longitude. -99.4859°
Weather near Webb County Courthouse; Report from Laredo, Laredo International Airport, TX 4.9km away
Wind: 11.5km/h Northwest
Wind: 11.5km/h Northwest
Satellite map around Webb County Courthouse
Loading map of Webb County Courthouse and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Webb County Courthouse, in Texas, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Nye School (0.9km)
- United School for Accelerated Learning (1km)
- Franklin D Roosevelt Elementary School (1km)
- United Middle School (1km)
- Nye Elementary School (1.2km)
- United Consol School (1.2km)
- Coronel Santos Benavides Elementary School (1.3km)
- Trautmann Elementary School (1.7km)
- Gutierrez Elementary School (2km)
- United High School (3.4km)
- Clark Middle School (3.5km)
- Clark Elementary School (3.5km)
- Holding Institute (4.3km)
- Pierce School (4.9km)
- Matias de Llano Elementary School (5km)
- Pierce Elementary School (5km)
- Farias Elementary School (5.6km)
- Finley Elementary School (5.7km)
- Farias School (5.7km)
- Santa Maria School (6km)
- Santa Maria Elementary School (6.1km)
- George Washington Middle School (6.2km)
- Sanchez Elementary School (6.3km)
- F S Lara Academy (6.3km)
- Sanchez School (6.5km)
- Tarver Elementary School (6.5km)
- Nixon High School (6.5km)
- Milton School (6.5km)
- Milton Elementary School (6.6km)
- Tarver School (6.6km)
- H Ochoa Elementary School (6.7km)
- Christian Union School (6.8km)
- Cabrini School (7.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saint John Neumann Catholic Church (3.6km)
- King of Kings Church (3.6km)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Church (3.9km)
- Mines Road Baptist Church (4.2km)
- Iglesia Bautista Hispana de Mines Road Church (5.2km)
- El Buen Pastor Assembly of God Church (5.5km)
- Iglesia Adventist del Septimo Dia Church (5.5km)
- IglesiaelSalvador Assembly of God Church (5.9km)
- Lighthouse Assembly of God Church (6.1km)
- Iglesia Bautista - Loma Alta Church (7km)
- Jehovahs Witnesses Church (7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Nuevo Laredo (6.7km)
Accommodation around Webb County Courthouse
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Laredo International Airport (4.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Manadas Creek Lake Dam (4.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Webb County Courthouse (0km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Casa Blanca Country Club (6.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Laredo Entertainment Center (7.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Doctors Hospital of Laredo (2.6km)
Airports close to Webb County Courthouse
Laredo international(LRD), Laredo, Usa (4.9km)
Quetzalcoatl international(NLD), Nuevo laredo, Mexico (21.9km)
Cotulla la salle co(COT), Cotulla, Usa (137.9km)
Alice international(ALI), Alice, Usa (197km)
Piedras negras international(PDS), Piedras negras, Mexico (210.9km)